Jazz Weekly Premium Offer Details
- Rs. 185 Incl. Tax
- 4 GB Data
- On-net minutes
- 50 All Network Minutes
- 7 Days
- To Subscribe
- Dial *117*47#
- To Check Status
- Dial *117*47*2#
- To Info
- Dial *117*47*3#
- To Un-Subscribe
- Dial *117*47*4#
Jazz Weekly Premium Offer Description
The Jazz Weekly Premium Offer is a fantastic package that provides you with a variety of resources to meet your communication needs for a duration of 7 days. For the affordable price of Rs. 185 (inclusive of tax), you can enjoy a generous data allowance, on-net minutes, and more.
With the Jazz Weekly Premium Offer, you receive 4 GB of free internet data, allowing you to browse the web, stream videos, use social media, and stay connected with your online activities throughout the week.
In addition, you get 50 all-network minutes, enabling you to make calls to any network in Pakistan. Stay in touch with your loved ones, friends, and colleagues without any limitations.
To subscribe to the Jazz Weekly Premium Offer, simply dial *117*47# from your Jazz SIM. This will activate the offer and grant you access to the 4 GB data allowance, on-net minutes, and other benefits for a duration of 7 days.
To check the status of your subscription, dial *117*47*2#. If you need more information about the offer, you can dial *117*47*3# to gather all the details you need.
If, for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe from the offer, you can do so by dialing *117*47*4#.
Experience seamless connectivity and convenience with the Jazz Weekly Premium Offer. Stay connected, browse the internet, and make calls with the affordability and reliability of this package. Enjoy a week filled with communication and connectivity with Jazz’s advanced network.
Terms and Conditions
- The prices mentioned include applicable taxes, if any.
- Internet offers can be subscribed to and used on 2G, 3G, and LTE networks. The speed will depend on the available network, with LTE and 3G offering the best possible speeds within the 2G network.
- For all 3G bundles, an overage charge of Rs. 0.30/MB will be applied.
- To check the remaining MBs and validity of your bundle, you can dial the bundle status codes for free.
- The actual internet speed experienced will be influenced by factors such as the device used, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, and distance from the nearest 3G/LTE site.
- Internet bundles will not automatically renew after expiry and need to be subscribed again.
- If you do not have an active bundle, you will be charged according to the base rate of PKR 3.59/MB. The charging pulse is set at 512 KB.
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by sending a text message with the sender’s number followed by a space and the message to 9000 – PTA.
- A withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill.
- Service charges of 5% and an operational fee of 5% apply on recharge, and a 19.5% FED (Federal Excise Duty) applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK.