Jazz KPK Daily Offer Details
- Rs. 17 (Including Taxes)
- On-Net Minutes:
- Unlimited Free On-Net Minutes
- 1500 Free SMS to All Networks (valid until midnight)
- Internet Data:
- 250 MB of Free Internet Data (valid until midnight)
- 1 Day
- To Subscribe:
- Info String:
- Status String:
Jazz KPK Daily Offer Description
Introducing the Jazz KPK Daily Offer, designed exclusively for customers residing in specific areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province.
For just Rs. 17 (inclusive of taxes), you can enjoy a range of benefits for a period of one day. The bundle includes unlimited on-net minutes, allowing you to make unlimited calls to Jazz numbers throughout the day. You also receive 1500 SMS to send to any network, ensuring you can stay connected and communicate with your loved ones. Additionally, the bundle offers 250 MB of mobile internet data, allowing you to browse the internet, check emails, and stay connected on the go.
To subscribe to the Jazz KPK Daily Offer, simply dial *291# from your Jazz number. This will activate the offer and grant you access to the allocated resources.
To obtain more information about the bundle and its features, you can dial *291*3# to access the info details.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the bundle, you can do so by dialing *291*4#.
To check the status of your subscription, including remaining minutes, SMS, and data, you can dial 2912#.
Please note that this offer is available only in specific areas of KPK, including Peshawar, Bajaur Agency, Kurram Agency, Khyber Agency, Charsada, Chakwal, Talagang, Mardan, Jhelum, Mehmand Agency, Taxila, Attock, Bannu, Harripur, Hangu, Tank, Nowshera, Kotli, DI Khan, Mansehra, and other areas.
Enjoy unlimited on-net minutes, 1500 SMS, and 250 MB of mobile internet data with the Jazz KPK Daily Offer!
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is subject to change at any time.
- Terms and conditions apply to this offer.
- The company has the right to withdraw the offer whenever necessary.
- There is a call setup fee applicable to this offer.
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by sending a text message to 9000 with the SENDER’s NUMBER followed by a space and the message, as instructed by PTA.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate of Rs. 5/MB will be charged. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.