Zong Perfect Package Details
10000 Free On-Net Minutes
10pm-7pm: 500 Free SMS to All Networks
10pm-7pm: 40 MB of Free Internet Data
10pm-7pm: 1 Day Validity
Rs. 12 Excluding Taxes.
Subscription Code: *118*2#
Zong Perfect Package Description
The Zong Perfect Package is an excellent choice for users who require unlimited on-net calls, SMS, and internet data for their daily communication needs. With this package, you will receive 10,000 free on-net minutes, allowing you to make calls to other Zong numbers without any limitations.
In addition to the on-net minutes, the package also includes 500 free SMS to all networks. You can send text messages to any mobile network in Pakistan, keeping you connected with friends, family, and colleagues throughout the day.
For internet browsing, the Zong Perfect Package provides 40MBs of free internet data. While this may be suitable for casual browsing and accessing essential online content, it’s important to note that it might not be sufficient for extensive data-intensive activities such as streaming videos or downloading large files.
The Zong Perfect Package is priced at Rs. 12, excluding taxes. Please note that taxes will be applicable on top of the package price. It is valid for a duration of 1 day, specifically from 10 PM to 7 PM the next day.
To subscribe to the Zong Perfect Package, you can dial *118*2# from your Zong SIM. To unsubscribe from the package, simply send an SMS with the keyword “Unsub” to 7171.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer will automatically renew if the customer has enough balance.
- A call setup fee of Rs 0.15, including tax, will be charged for each call.
- Recharge/bill transactions are subject to a 14% withholding tax.
- Usage in Punjab, KPK, and Baluchistan is subject to a 19.5% Sales Tax, while Sindh applies a 19% Sales Tax. The rest of Pakistan and AJK are subject to an 18.5% FED.
- Data services are exempt from taxation in Punjab, Federal, AJK, and Sindh if the speed is up to 4 mbps. However, data services with speeds greater than 4 mbps are taxable in Sindh, as well as in KPK and Baluchistan, based on the applicable rates.