- Rs. 34 Incl. Tax
- 3 GB
- 3 Days
- How to Subscribe
- Check Status
- Dial *114*14*2#
- For Information
- Dial *114*14*3#
- How to Deactivate
- Dial *114*14*4#
Jazz 3 Day Extreme Offer Description
Jazz, one of Pakistan’s leading networks, is dedicated to continually enhancing its service for its loyal customers. With a focus on providing an excellent internet experience, Jazz and Warid subscribers can take advantage of a variety of internet offers on LTE, 3G, and 2G networks.
To conveniently access their prepaid balance menu, customers can dial *433#, while postpaid users can access the internet menu by dialing *446#. For those who enjoy extensive internet usage, the Jazz 3 Day Extreme Offer is an ideal choice, offering a fantastic internet bundle.
Jazz understands the needs of users who require substantial data at high speeds, and the Jazz 3 Day Extreme bundle caters specifically to this requirement. This package provides an affordable internet subscription with a generous amount of data, perfect for users seeking a cost-effective solution.
With the Jazz 3-Day Extreme Offer, subscribers can enjoy 3 GBs (3000 MBs) of data, available from 2 AM to 2 PM. This incredible offer is priced at only Rs. 30 (including tax), making it an unbeatable value for the provided benefits. For more information about this offer, please dial 11414*3#. Jazz is committed to delivering an exceptional internet experience to its customers, ensuring their connectivity needs are met with ease and affordability.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer price is inclusive of applicable taxes (if any).
- To check the remaining MBs and validity, dial the bundle status code for FREE.
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- Internet offers can be subscribed to and consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- Overage of Re. 1/MB applies for this bundle.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged, i.e., Rs. 3.59/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan.
- 16.67% higher prices will be charged in FATA and PATA.
- Service charges of 5.11% and an operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge, and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan.
- Service charges of 5.98% and an operational fee of 5.98% apply on recharge.
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA.
- The charging system reserves a certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device. Therefore, simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on the base rate of your package.
- The company reserves the right to change the offer at any time.