Have you ever wondered if your mobile phone is still under warranty? It’s a common concern, especially when unexpected issues arise. In this blog post, we’re here to simplify things for you. We’ll explore the quick and easy process of How to Check Mobile Warranty Online in Pakistan. No more lengthy phone calls or visits to service centers – with these straightforward steps, you can verify your mobile phone’s warranty status from the comfort of your home. Stay with us as we guide you through the online methods that ensure you’re aware of your device’s warranty coverage. Let’s make sure your mobile is protected and ready for any unforeseen situations!
How to Check Smartphone Warranty Online:
How to Check Warranty Status Samsung Phones:
- Dial *#06# on your Samsung phone to retrieve the 14-digit IMEI number.
- Open your phone’s browser and search for “SAMSUNG WARRANTY CHECK.”
- Click on the first link that appears, titled “SAMSUNG WARRANTY FREE IMEI CHECK IMEI24.COM.”
- Enter your IMEI number on the website after completing the human authentication process.
- The website will display crucial information, including IMEI number, model, serial number, manufacture date, country, and carrier details. The manufacturing date determines the phone’s warranty period.
How to Check Warranty Status Oppo Phones:
- Dial *#06# on your Oppo phone to obtain the IMEI number.
- Visit the link “https://support.oppo.com/pk/warranty-check/” in your browser.
- Enter your IMEI number and the provided verification code.
- Click on the check button to proceed.
- The website will provide you with comprehensive information, including the warranty status of your Oppo phone.
Following these steps allows you to efficiently verify the warranty status of your Samsung or Oppo smartphone online, ensuring a hassle-free experience and saving valuable time.
How to Check Warranty Status Redmi Phones:
- Dial *#06# on your Redmi phone to find the IMEI number.
- In your browser, search for “Mi warranty check.”
- Click on the first option that appears, titled “Product Authentication – Mi.com.”
- Enter your phone’s IMEI number and complete the captcha.
- Follow the provided instructions to check the warranty status of your Redmi mobile.
How to Check Warranty Status Infinix, Huawei, Realme, and Tecno Phones:
- Find the IMEI number of your phone by dialing *#06#.
- Open the following links in your browser:
- For general checking: https://www.imei.info/
- For Huawei phones: https://www.imei.info/check/huawei/
- For Infinix phones: https://www.imei.info/news/infinix-warranty-activation-status/
- For Realme phones: https://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/phones-realme/
- Enter your phone’s IMEI number on the respective website.
- The website will provide information such as product brand, model, equipment IMEI, valid activation date, and repairs and service coverage.
By following these steps and using the provided links, you can efficiently check the warranty status of Redmi, Infinix, Huawei, Realme, and Tecno smartphones online.
How to Check Warranty Status Vivo Mobile Phones:
Method 1: Online Verification
- Open your browser and go to https://www.vivo.com/pk/support/IMEI
- Enter your Vivo phone’s IMEI number for authentication.
- The website will display your warranty status, providing you with the necessary information.
Method 2: Vivo.com App
- If your Vivo smartphone has the “Vivo.com” app installed, open the app.
- Navigate to the “Support” section within the app.
- Look for the option to “Activate your E-warranty card” and proceed with the activation.
- After activation, you can easily check your Vivo mobile’s warranty period through the app.
These methods offer convenient ways to verify the warranty status of your Vivo phone. For more useful articles, continue visiting our website Mobilesly.